Whether you an established company looking for that next step; a startup looking for investors; or an individual trying to successfully setup and run a fund raising campaign, I can help you! Here are some examples of fund raising activities I have completed recently:
- As of 2018, I have raised nearly $1M to support the launch of my new healthcare tech startup company. Check it out here!
- Led the sale of a $20M company to private equity. Hired an investment banker, screened P/E firms, and along with a great team effort we made it happen!
- Childrens Champion for the Columbus Marathon where I raise money for Childrens Hospital and the
specific departments helping our young people fight cancer. I was recognized in 2014 in the
Columbus Dispatch for leadership in this endeavor.
- Have organized and participated in running, golf outings, and have ran live auctions for donated items.
- Have Started up 3 companies in the past 5 years and am pursuing seed investment. Help companies in my coaching practice to do the same. Do you have a new startup idea – this site can help you move forward!